Yogurt Egg Salad Recipe
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup yogurt Greek Yogurt and 1/4 c mayo
- 1/2 cup celery, small chop
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 green onions, minced
- about 6 pickles, minced optional...
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- fresh black pepper to taste
- In bowl, combine yogurt, celery, mustard, green onions, pickles, paprika, salt, black pepper to taste.
- Add chopped eggs and gently stir to combine all ingredients together.
- Serve in a sandwich, on crackers or dollop on a salad.
Recipe Source: ChickenRecipeBox.com.