Amy’s Fish Mash(add a sweet potato)
- 2 wild-caught white fish fillets
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced or finely chopped
- pastured butter or coconut oil (few Tbsps) I did both
- 1 bunch of green onions (finely chopped…all the white part and some of the green part)
- 1/4 cup purple onion finely chopped or white or sweet onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped or any herb
- juice of a whole lime or lemon
- sea salt and pepper
- Add one already cooked sweet potato mashed and add when you start to mash the fish..
delicious and light…love it! Enjoy!
I revamped it for one and decided to use Italian Parsley,Lemon juice and only green onion for my subs..than at the end while mashing added a alread cooked small sweet potato pulp to the pan..really good..you can add anything to this mash and make it good;peas,corn other herbs...YUM!