Home » » DIY Bullet Ring

DIY Bullet Ring

DIY: Jennifer Fisher Inspired Bullet Ring


You guys might remember this bullet cuff project from a while back.  I think that was when I first developed an obsession with Jennifer Fisher’s edgy/cool baubles.  Then I saw this ring and just had to make my own little version.  I just love all of her pieces, so so much.  PS – the clutch pictured is also a DIY… one of my favorites.  You can see the tutorial right this way!
Materials / Where to Buy:  Bullet (I bought these, and pulled one off of the strip using pliers.) // Masking Tape // E6000 Glue // Ring Form // Gold Spray Paint // (not pictured) piece of cardboard/poster board to spray paint on!
Top photo by Lydia Hudgens, all other photos by Stripes & Sequins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger