Home » » RAW Christmas Cookies

RAW Christmas Cookies


Raw Christmas Cookies

Who said cookies have be baked? 

I know, I know, I love the smell of baked cookies around Christmas too, but I love my raw cookies as well. 

And to celebrate Christmas accordingly, I decided to make some little cookie Christmas trees! 

They are incredibly delicious, they melt in your mouth and they are healthy too, how about that? 

Raw Christmas Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 1/4 cup raw pistachios
  • 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
  • 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
  • 1/3 cup honey or agave
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions

1. Clean the pistachios from their outer shell and blend them into flour. 

2. Mix everything in a big bowl using a spatula.

3. Roll into a salami form using some plastic foil and put in the fridge for 24 hours.

4. Using a sharp knife cut into small cookies. If you have some small cookie cutters, you can also shape them differently. 

5. Serve garnished with coconut flakes and fresh fruits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger