Home » » DIY Mineral Veil-I found this on Pinterest!

DIY Mineral Veil-I found this on Pinterest!


DIY: Mineral Veil Face Powder

I used to be obsessed with Bare Minerals makeup products for years, especially their mineral veil face powder. Three years ago, I glanced at the ingredients, and I was surprised. It was basically cornstarch with parabens (eek!) and iron oxides for color. Since then, I’ve been refilling the same powder container with my own mineral veil concoction, and it works EXACTLY the same (if not better) as the brand name powder. I still love Bare Minerals products, and they have now taken out the parabens, but I will stick with my own mineral veil, thank you. THE RECIPE:  In an old powder container, shake together one tablespoon cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon baby powder. You can add a sprinkle of powder foundation or cocoa powder for color, but this is optional. Congratulations, you just saved yourself $20.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger